WE ARE FOLLOWING ALL CDC AND NYS GUIDANCE RELATED TO PROTECTING OUR COMMUNITY FROM COVID-19
2022 COVID-19 POLICIES
COVID-19 POLICY UPDATE
Beginning Monday, March 14th, we will discontinue checking vaccination cards and front desk Wellness Checks for all clients.
Note: We will continue to require masks in-studio for now as we evaluate COVID-19 decline in the city and will inform your if/when this policy changes.
STUDIO COVID-19 MEASURES
- Extensive staff training in new safety protocol and contact tracing procedure in place.
- Increased client communication with policy reminders and advisory signage posted in studio.
- Continuous cleaning of commonly touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Cleaning conducted using EPA-registered supplies.
- Increased ventilation in all rooms of the studio.
- Intellipure Hospital Grade Air Purifiers throughout the entire studio.
- All clients and instructors are required to wash their hands before training.
- Bathrooms have been renovated with new sinks added.
- Studio doorknobs changed to brass material which has been proven to hold antiviral properties.
- Class start times staggered to reduce clustering at the front desk.
- Individual safety mats have been added for every client and will be sanitized between each use.
- Studio C is available for rentals (two persons max per rental), and a mask must be worn at all times.
SEAT UPGRADE: RESERVE YOUR OWN APPARATUS FOR $30.
Text (347.899.4760), email, or stop by our front desk to reserve your own apparatus, subject to availability.